This week, check out pics of Elisabeth Moss looking chic in a black dress on the red carpet and read about Mad Men‘s return to PaleyFest. Keep reading for more Mad Men news.
• Elisabeth Moss attends a GQ awards party; FashionFame has photos.
• In Style [no link] credits Mad Men for turning TV style back to the ’60s: “Portrait collars, Harris tweeds, nipped jackets, arched brows…. You gotta love the wardrobe!”
• GQ [no link] includes “The Adam Scott/Paul Rudd/Jon Hamm Handsome Funny Guy Axis” in its list of stuff the High-Bro (when bro-culture goes highbrow) likes.
• The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle [no link] suggests holiday gifts for the Maddicts in your life, from DVD sets to Sterling’s Gold: Wit and Wisdom of an Ad Man. You can shop online for Mad Men gifts here.
• The Belleville (Ill.) News-Democrat mentions St. Louis native Jon Hamm‘s narration of the film of the St. Louis Cardinals winning the 2011 World Series.Read More