In this week’s roundup, see what John Slattery has been saying about shooting Season 5 (and in particular Jon Hamm’s directorial style). Also, predictions continue for Mad Men‘s chances at the Emmy Awards next month.
• TVLine.com interviews John Slattery about shooting Season 5 after being directed by Jon Hamm: “He just jumped right in like he’d been doing it his whole life.”
• Slattery also speaks with E! Online about Hamm’s directorial skills.
• The Daily Mail has photos of a pregnant January Jones running errands in southern California.
• WSJ.com interviews Janie Bryant about her inspiration for Mad Men costumes and gets her to reveal the secret behind Don Draper’s sex appeal.
• The New York Times loves Mad Men so much, it came up with a list of related TV shows, movies, websites and shops for Maddicts in the off-season.
• The Huffington Post examines how Mad Men kindled the television industry’s interest in the ’60s.Read More