This week, The Hollywood Reporter takes a look at contenders for the 2011 Best Drama Series Emmy race and hones in on Mad Men‘s three-year win streak. Also, Jared Harris applauds the cast and crew of Mad Men for stellar behavior and discusses his character’s back story. Read below for more Mad Men press.
• Mad Men‘s winning streak in the Emmy category for Best Drama Series makes The Hollywood Reporter‘s list of the top five Emmy races to watch this season.
• Jared Harris chats with digitalspy.com about the Mad Men ideal and explains his thoughts on how his character ended up in America.
• In an article on what the film industry can learn from TV, Indiewire.com states, “It’s rare to find a movie with the Great American Novel scope of Mad Men.”
• As reported by Collider.com, every season of Mad Men will begin streaming in the Netflix Instant library starting in July.
• Us Weekly updates fans on what January Jones has been up to lately, including a quote from one of her X-Men co-stars who thinks she’s ideal mom material.
• Mad Men costume designer Janie Bryant talks to The Denver Post, revealing the true amount of time and work that goes into crafting the show’s look and how important coloring really is.Read More