UK papers love Elisabeth Moss’ latest theatrical venture and Kiernan Shipka reveals herself to be a budding fashion maven, while John Slattery discusses how he’s keeping busy during the off-season. Read on for more…
• Elisabeth Moss garners positive reviews for her turn on London’s West End in Lillian Hellman’s The Children’s Hour from The Independent (“Moss makes a powerful impression”) and The Independent on Sunday (“Moss is electrifying and psychologically complex, with smothered jealousy”).
• Kiernan Shipka reveals her fashionista tendencies to New York Magazine and declares she’ll watch every single Mad Men episode all the way through when she’s 16 years old.
• John Slattery discusses a screenplay he’s written, telling The Huffington Post that he credits his confidence in the project to Matthew Weiner .
• January Jones makes the talk show rounds, doing champagne shots with Jimmy Fallon and discussing North vs. South Dakota with Jon Stewart to promote her new movie, Unknown.
• MovieWeb highlights a New Zealand ad agency’s Mad Men promo, calling it “one of the coolest outdoor ads I’ve ever seen.”
• According to the UK’s The Independent, Matt Weiner cited Humphrey Bogart as an inspiration while presenting a master class at Paris’ Forum des Images.
• The UK’s Daily Mail reports Christina Hendricks is also keeping busy during the off-season, as a model for British designer Vivienne Westwood’s latest jewelry collection.Read More