This week, the women of Mad Men made fashion headlines for their Golden Globes attire and Jon Hamm dished on Superman rumors. Read on for details about January Jones’ own superhero adventures.
• Christina Hendricks, January Jones and Elisabeth Moss all earned top grades in Golden Globes style from the Sydney Morning Herald: “Jones is one of the best things to happen on the Hollywood red carpet in years.”
• Jon Hamm won’t be donning a red cape and tights any time soon. In an interview with MTV News, Hamm shoots down rumors that he might play the Man of Steel in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Superman movie. “I think that’s a young man’s game now,” he says.
• The Los Angeles Times‘ Hero Complex blog has a photo of January Jones in her skintight costume for the new X-Men movie. Meet Emma Frost!
• Deadline.com gives the lowdown on Jon Hamm’s new movie, Friends With Kids, directed by girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt. PopSugar.com posted a slideshow of photos of Hamm and Westfeldt on the set.
• In an interview with E!, Elizabeth Moss gushes about performing in The Children’s Hour alongside Keira Knightley.
• Mad Men is mentioned in a Variety article about the difference between critical darlings and ratings hits in television.
• Time reports that Mad Men viewers who smoke are likely affected by the show’s on-screen smoking.Read More