This week, the renewal of Humans makes news in several publications, while Gemma Chan is interviewed by The Telegraph. Plus, Colin Morgan professes to be anti-synth in Collider. Read on for more:
• “Humans will continue to live on AMC for another year,” says TVOvermind, reporting the news of a Season 2 renewal for the show.
• Gemma Chan, talking to The Telegraph, says the show has hit a chord because the “technology doesn’t feel like it’s a hundred years away anymore. It’s practically here.”
• Collider speaks with Colin Morgan, who professes to be anti-synth because “I’ve certainly seen the effect that it has on the characters in Humans. That’s not something I want to subject myself to.”
• Previewing Humans ahead of its New Zealand debut, the NZ Herald says the “thought-provoking series has received acclaim for its authentic portrayal of (near?) future technology.”
• The U.K.’s Now explains “where you’ve seen the show’s cast members before.”
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Humans, sign up for the show’s weekly newsletter.Read More