This week, Bloomberg explores the coming explosion of robots, while Tech Insider views several iconic A.I. movies. Plus, Mic looks at A.I.’s effect on music technology. Read on for more:
• Bloomberg explores the idea that “we’re about to have a Cambrian moment in robotics and artificial intelligence, as devices become able to do anything people can do, including thinking.”
• Tech Insider watched seven iconic A.I. movies and “realized that one movie on my list offered the most realistic vision of the future of A.I., and it was a cartoon.”
• In a similar vein, Bustle notes that “we’re living in a golden age of A.I. movies, and if you’re interested in the fictional repercussions of artificial intelligence, here’s what you can watch in the meantime.”
• “Thanks to the exponential rise of artificial intelligence, music tech is careening into the future,” Mic reports.
• Mother Nature Network takes a look at “some of the famous robots and machines from the history books.”
To stay up-to-date on all the latest news about Humans, sign up for the show’s weekly newsletter.Read More