This week, Deadline reports on casting news for Colm Meaney, while Cullen is considered one of TV’s most underrated characters. Plus, Byron Mann talks about playing Chang. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports that Colm Meaney has been cast as a regular in Will, a TNT drama pilot about a young William Shakespeare.
• Paste considers Cullen one of TV’s most underrated characters, explaining that Hell on Wheels has lasted for five seasons “no doubt due to the strength of its protagonist.”
• Interviewed by Canada’s The Gate, Byron Mann says Chang is one of his favorite roles: “All the pieces came together quickly in pre-production and once they did, I realized what a complex, nuanced, and delicious character this was. I totally enjoy playing him.”
• Bustle wonders what happened to Anson Mount, AKA the actor who played Ben in 2002’s Crossroads, and, referring to Hell on Wheels, notes that “Mount’s most recent project is his biggest yet.”
• Twitch spotlights Tom Noonan, “who is a scriptwriter and director, but also a formidable character actor with loads and loads of memorable parts, often in genre classics.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.Read More