• John Wirth tells CarterMatt that Cullen’s search for his family is “one of the things that is going to be driving him early in the season next year.”
• Wirth also talks to CarterMatt about shifting the Hell on Wheels story in Season 5 to the Central Pacific section of the railroad from the Union Pacific.
• CarterMatt nominates Hell on Wheels as one of the year’s most underrated shows, declaring that it “brought us the strongest episodes that we’ve seen to date. Anson Mount raised his game, and the emotional conflicts of all of the characters became a little more present.”
• Gotham News says Season 4 is the show’s “strongest and most sorrowful season” so far.
• TVWise reports that Season 4 will premiere in the U.K. on Jan. 11 on TCM UK.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.Read More