This week, Design & Trend spotlights Colm Meaney and the challenges of playing Durant, while John Wirth tweets that viewers should not miss Season 4’s final episodes. Plus, International Business Times notes that Saturdays are working for Hell on Wheels. Read on for more:
• Design & Trend showcases Colm Meaney, who discusses the challenges of playing a historical figure in Thomas Durant and remarks, “I’ve never had the ego this guy had. He was driven.”
• According to CarterMatt, John Wirth tweets that Season 4’s final three episodes are “not to be missed & life changing for our characters!”
• International Business Times points out that some networks have had success with weekend time slots, such as AMC shifting Hell on Wheels to Saturday nights.
• In related news, CarterMatt concludes that Hell on Wheels “holds a great deal of value to AMC on Saturdays.”
• CarterMatt explains why the show’s fans should try “to get AMC to make a renewal for season 5 a little earlier than usual.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.Read More