This week, The Ottawa Citizen applauds Hell on Wheels as “still firing on all cylinders,” while Indiewire highlights the fact that Neil LaBute made his debut as a TV director with a Hell on Wheels episode. Plus, Anson Mount speaks about the show with The Daily Telegraph. Read on for more:
• The Ottawa Citizen calls Hell on Wheels “a cracking good yarn, still firing along on all cylinders, three years in.”
• Anson Mount tells Australia’s The Daily Telegraph about the importance of the transcontinental railroad as the backdrop for Hell on Wheels.
• TVGrapevine learns five things about Kasha Kropinski, including the fact that she was born in South Africa.
• New Orleans Magazine interviews Lolis Eric Elie, the show’s script supervisor and a writer, about the challenge of working on historical fiction like Hell on Wheels.
• The Sierra Vista (Ariz.) Herald applauds Hell on Wheels as “a really great original series.”
• To stay up-to-date with all the latest Hell on Wheels news, sign up for the weekly Hell on Wheels Telegraph.Read More