This week, CarterMatt urges a Golden Globe best drama nomination for Halt and Catch Fire, while TV.com is excited about the show’s renewal. Plus, Lee Pace discusses his problematic horse in the last Hobbit movie. Read on for more:
• CarterMatt thinks Halt and Catch Fire deserves a Golden Globe best drama nod: “One of the most-improved series of [the] year, Halt and Catch Fire succeeded in its second season by focusing on innovation, character development, and surprising twists.”
• “Picking up from the great finish of Season 1, the AMC drama about computer pioneers realized its potential in Season 2,” TV.com says of Halt and Catch Fire and is excited about the show’s renewal.
• USA Today checks out a DVD extra from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies which showcases how every time Lee Pace “begins a dramatic speech as his stoic Thranduil, his steed starts moving dramatically off his mark.”
• ComingSoon.net chats with Scoot McNairy about his new movie, Our Brand is Crisis, and he says he looks “at a character with him starting somewhere, him going on a journey and him being changed by that journey. That fundamental part of building a character never changes.”
• Siliconindia recommends Halt and Catch Fire as one of the seven shows “you really should be watching.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Halt and Catch Fire news, sign up for the Halt and Catch Fire Members Only Club.Read More