This week, Wired is a fan of Halt and Catch Fire, while Mackenzie Davis talks to International Business Times about the show. Plus, Marketplace spotlights Halt and Catch Fire. Read on for more:
• Wired describes Halt and Catch Fire as “one of the best dramas on television.”
• International Business Times interviews Mackenzie Davis, who says that Cameron and Donna are having problems partly because Cameron is “a star and, though she doesn’t want to admit it, she really wants to be the star and have people make that a reality.”
• Marketplace spotlights Halt and Catch Fire and talks to Chris Cantwell, who calls the show “an untold history of tech and where we are today.”
• Variety reports that AMC’s chief executive thinks Halt and Catch Fire is “good. It’s better and more energetic. The reviews have been extremely good.”
• A trailer for The Program, a Lance Armstrong biopic, at Entertainment Tonight features Lee Pace.
• Fashion & Style shares five things viewers might not know about Kerry Bishé.
• Fansided believes that Halt and Catch Fire “offers a realistic depiction of the 1980’s in particular the culture and the tech industry environment.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Halt and Catch Fire news, sign up for the Halt and Catch Fire Members Only Club.Read More