This week, The Verge features a Season 2 clip, while The Philadelphia Inquirer is impressed by the cast’s chemistry. Plus, The Austin Chronicle touts Halt and Catch Fire as “a sleeper success.” Read on for more:
• The Verge showcases a Season 2 clip, noting, “Pairing Cameron’s chaotic genius with Donna’s pragmatic problem solving is a clever way to invert the show’s initial premise, while also highlighting two of the best characters of the show.”
• The Philadelphia Inquirer, looking at Season 1, remarks that the “chemistry crackles among Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, and Lee Pace.”
• The Austin Chronicle terms Halt and Catch Fire “AMC’s sleeper success about Silicon Prairie.”
• The Portland (Me.) Press Herald declares that the “personal computing boom of the early ’80s is vividly recreated” in Halt and Catch Fire‘s first season.
• Technology Tell, reviewing the Season 1 Blu-ray, says Halt and Catch Fire “may well be the best expression of how well a series works, and in this case, boy does it ever work. AMC might well have another hit on its hands, and we’ll be seeing how far it can go soon enough.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Halt and Catch Fire news, sign up for the Halt and Catch Fire Members Only Club.Read More