The Halt and Catch Fire Season 1 Finale, “1984” premieres this Sunday, August 3 at 10/9c. Does the wait feel as endless as powering up a PC? Here are ten ways to bide your time:
2. Bookmark Halt and Catch Fire Story Sync, AMC’s two-screen app for smartphone, tablet or laptop, for a LIVE interactive experience with the series at 10PM ET and 10PM PT.
3. Get all caught up — or relive your favorite moments — with full episodes of Halt and Catch Fire on www.amc.com using your cable provider log-in.
4. Play Colossal Cave Adventure just like Cameron Howe (Mackenzie Davis) and her team of programmers.
5. Follow your favorite characters’ musical evolution over the course of the season with playlists of ’80s music on Spotify designed for Joe MacMillan, Cameron Howe and others.
6. Find out if you’re an expert on all things Halt and Catch Fire with Ultimate Fan Games for every episode so far.
7. Test you knowledge of ’80s video games with this photo quiz.
8. Get to know your favorite Halt and Catch Fire cast members by reading exclusive interviews with Lee Pace (Joe MacMillan), Scoot McNairy (Gordon Clark), Kerry Bishé (Donna Clark) and others.
9. Stay up to speed with the latest news on Halt and Catch Fire by joining the Members Only Club to receive exclusive content, interviews, sweepstakes and more directly in your inbox.
Don’t miss the Season 1 Finale, “1984” Sunday at 10/9c on AMC.Read More