NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of AMC Network Entertainment LLC ("AMC" or "Sponsor"), its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production, promotional partners and promotion agencies (collectively the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families(spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household of each (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:01 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on August 18, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on September 1, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter visit the AMC website www.amc.com/HCFsweeps to complete and submit the entry form to receive one Sweepstakes entry. Limit one entry per person per day. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of one (1) Gordon's "Human Paintbrush" canvas; one (1) Blue Man Group prize pack which includes one (1) Blue Man Group ticket voucher (redeemable for two (2) tickets to our show in New York, Boston, Chicago, Orlando, or Las Vegas), and one (1) $100 gift card to the Blue Man Group online merchandise store; one (1) Halt and Catch Fire Season 1 DVD and one (1) Halt and Catch First Season 2 DVD. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $400.
Tickets are all subject to the issuer's terms and conditions. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner, even if the disqualified potential winner's name may have been shown or announced online or elsewhere. No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a stated prize, or any portion thereof, with another prize of equal of greater value should the stated prize become unavailable, or for any other reason whatsoever. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. If winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and the Sweepstakes Entities will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. Additional restrictions may apply. The Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or prize elements or any prize elements that are undeliverable or do not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about September 11, 2017 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail on or about September 11, 2017 and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of the Selected Winner, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be declared the potential Grand Prize Winner. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Sweepstakes, release and agree to hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, claims or action of any kind whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death and bodily injury, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize, including participating in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, whether sponsored, held by, or paid for by a third party or by Sponsor. Each entrant agrees to indemnify Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prizes. Additionally, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed or undelivered entries; or for any virus contracted by an entrant's computer through participation in the Sweepstakes, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by computer or Internet malfunction or interference, tampering, manipulation, weather or natural disaster, acts of war, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation; or for failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement on air of Selected Winners, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or inaccessible or unavailable network, server, wireless service, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person or entity. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods or third-party software or website or any other devices which subvert the entry process will void all entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, virus, bug, worms, unauthorized human intervention or any other causes which Sponsor, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and post notice of the action at the Promotional Site. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select the potential Grand Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all valid, non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to termination, if any, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS' FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
11. WINNER'S NAME: For a copy of the winner's name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by November 1, 2017 to: HALT AND CATCH FIRE SWEEPSTAKES Winners List, AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY 10001 or visit www.amc.com/HCFsweeps.
12. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.