This week, ComicBook.com declares that Alicia is undergoing a Carol-like transformation, while Deadline has details on Fear the Walking Dead‘s Comic-Con panel. Plus, a trio of Season 3 episodes were the most-watched on cable this quarter, according to Variety. Read on for more:
• ComicBook.com notes that, à la The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead is “transforming a character who was defenseless and seemingly hopeless into one of the strongest characters, best equipped to survive. The character is Alicia Clark and she is showing an impressive evolution one gun shot at a time.”
• ComicBook.com reports that the show’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con International is scheduled for July 21.
• According to Deadline, the Comic-Con panel will feature Dave Erickson, Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Mercedes Mason, Sam Underwood, Daniel Sharman, Michael Greyeyes, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero, David Alpert and Robert Kirkman.
• Looking ahead to the Midseason Finale, ComicBook.com reports “the fate of Ofelia has finally been revealed. In fact, it may be worse than death by some standards. She is aligned with the show’s new villain, Walker, and his Native American group.”
• BT.com lists the ways that Season 3 “has taken the show to a new level of jaw-dropping, infected butt-kicking, brilliance.”
• Fan Fest declares devotion to Fear the Walking Dead, saying “Oh, by the way, it’s good – it’s really good.”
Watch “Red Dirt” on amc.com and AMC apps for mobile, Fire TV, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast. Explore the episode with Chris Hardwick on this week’s Talking Dead.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More