This week, Gale Anne Hurd previews the upcoming season to Deadline, while TVLine reports on the Season 3 premiere. Plus, the ATX Television Festival will feature a Fear the Walking Dead panel. Read on for more:
• “We are going to realize that they all have blood on their hands now, there is no more innocence in the zombie apocalypse. There are still secrets, and we will find out more about who is keeping secrets and what they are in this new season,” Gale Anne Hurd tells Deadline about Season 3.
• TVLine reports that Season 3 will premiere on June 4 with back-to-back episodes.
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, the ATX Television Festival in June will feature a Fear the Walking Dead panel.
• Danay Garcia (Luciana) tells E! News, “Having a teenage [son] and me killing zombies is the best job that I could possibly have. I’m so cool right now. I’m full of fake blood every day, I send him pictures and he’s like, ‘You’re so cool! This is my mom!'”
• Den of Geek interviews Danay Garcia, who says, “The more I get into the story, and the more I talk about it, it’s true Luciana is like this lone wolf who knows how to take care of herself and respond to others. She is basically an orphan of the apocalypse.”
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, the show was honored with four Saturn Award nods, including Best Horror Television Series and Best Actress on a Television Series for Kim Dickens.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More