This week, Entertainment Weekly cites a crazy action scene in the show, while ComicBook.com reports Season 3 production is starting. Plus, TVLine includes a word from Fear in its TV dictionary. Read on for more:
• Entertainment Weekly‘s list of craziest action sequences on TV this year includes a scene in “Ouroboros” where Nick was covered in walker guts on the beach: “After taking down enough of the walkers to ensure the passage of his friends and family, Nick stopped for a chilling face-to-face encounter with a walker himself.”
• ComicBook.com reports that the show, which “finished its second season with a strong back half of episodes,” is gearing up for production of Season 3 in Baja, Mexico.
• TVLine‘s 2016 TV dictionary includes the term “the wasted” (a synonym for “walkers, roamers, biters, etc.”).
• Interviewed by Inverse, Danay Garcia says of Lucy, “I’m really curious to see how [the show] is going to explore my trust and what I’m going to do about it. My whole life was built around my faith and what was told to me.”
• Danay Garcia talks Season 3 with Daily Dead, saying, “I’m interested in seeing how the two of them [Luciana and Nick] can become team players or not. I don’t know what’s going to happen. All I know is that I’m really looking forward to seeing how they’re going to do this together.”
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More