This week, Yahoo TV highlights a Season 2 video, while Colman Domingo talks to HeyUGuys. Plus, Robert Kirkman discusses Fear the Walking Dead having no source material. Read on for more:
• Yahoo TV learns from Gale Anne Hurd, “Now that the world has expanded, we can tell greater stories, we can explore different communities. There are now not only more and more infected, but in order to survive, the stakes are even greater.”
• HeyUGuys interviews Colman Domingo, who says, “There’s always more with Victor Strand, and just when you think that you’ve got him you actually don’t.”
• According to Cinema Blend, Robert Kirkman explains why Fear the Walking Dead benefits from having no source material: “Because it does not strictly follow the comic book, some characters have more or less time based on the fans’ reactions. It makes work more enjoyable.”
• Zap2it speculates that “it’s the splintering of the group that should help the audiences further connect with these characters. The intriguing and engaging elements will probably play out the best when Madison, Nick, Travis, Strand, Alicia and Ofelia face their demons separately, on their own terms.”
• “I like that she’s able to just be a teenager, and we can see her grow, we can see her make the mistakes,” Alycia Debnam-Carey tells HeyUGuys when discussing Alicia.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More