This week, Dave Erickson previews what’s to come, while Gale Anne Hurd discusses Daniel’s fate. Plus, the second half of the season will premiere on Aug. 21. Read on for more:
• Dave Erickson previews the second half of the season to Entertainment Weekly, saying it will be “the first time we’re going to see Travis and Madison, Alicia, and Nick, and Chris in a position where they’re going to have to learn to survive in a way that they haven’t yet, and that’s going to be one of the big challenges for them.”
• Deadline speaks with Gale Anne Hurd, who explains that “you don’t see Daniel die, so I wouldn’t assume that he’s gone forever. However, the perception certainly among our characters on the show is that he’s gone.”
• Multichannel News reports that the second half of Season 2 will debut on Aug. 21.
• Yahoo TV talks to Dave Erickson, who explains that the rest of the season will “see a family in fracture, and then it may not be in the back half, but eventually we’ll find a way to earn their reconstitution.”
• In the second half of the season, viewers will discover “there’s a darker side to Madison Clark. The more we get to know her, the more we’ll understand why she’s willing to go to the places she does,” Dave Erickson explains to TVLine. TVLine has a second installment of its interview with Erickson.
• 411Mania posts a promo for the second half of the season.
• Inverse interviews Colman Domingo, who predicts, “People will draw a line from where characters were in Season 1 to the end of the mid-season finale and say, ‘Wow, that is a huge transition,’ every single one of the characters.”
• For recaps and reviews of the Season 2 midseason finale, “Shiva,” check out A.V. Club, Entertainment Weekly, The Guardian, IGN, Los Angeles Times, Nerdist, The New York Times, TV.com, TV Fanatic, TVLine, Variety, Vulture and The Wall Street Journal.
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club.Read More