Get ready to binge on the apocalypse LA-style this New Year’s. Beginning on Sat., Jan. 2, at 4PM/3c, AMC will air a full series marathon of Fear the Walking Dead, featuring every episode of Season 1 back-to-back. Ready to get started now? Here are 10 ways to prepare.
1. Watch the full Fear the Walking Dead “Flight 462,” web series so far, and keep your eyes peeled for the one character that will be joining the cast of Season 2.
2. Check out fan reactions and interactive exclusives to Season 1 by browsing Fear the Walking Dead Story Sync.
3. Watch the cast and creators look ahead at Season 2.
4. Get a taste of life on set with a gallery of behind-the-scenes photos.
5. Read exclusive interviews with cast members Kim Dickens (Madison Clark), Cliff Curtis (Travis Manawa), Alycia Debnam-Carey (Alicia Clark) and more.
6. Test your knowledge of the series with Fear the Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games.
7. Check out photos from some of Season 1’s most shocking scenes.
8. Join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and exclusives.
10. Join the conversation with fellow fans in the Fear the Walking Dead forum.
The Fear the Walking Dead New Year’s Marathon begins on Sat., Jan. 2 at 4PM/3c on AMC.Read More