The first season of Fear the Walking Dead comes to a close this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC. Will Madison, Travis and Daniel be able to rescue their families from the Quarantine Zone before the National Guard puts its plan into action? You’ll have to wait a few more days to find out. Until then, here are ten ways to prepare for the last episode of the season.
2. Watch a scene from this Sunday’s Finale with a sneak peek video of the episode.
3. Relive past episodes of Fear the Walking Dead by browsing Story Sync, then log on for the Season 1 Finale this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT for a two-screen experience that tells you whether or not you would have survived the episode.
5. Read exclusive interviews with cast members, including Kim Dickens (Madison Clark), Cliff Curtis (Travis Manawa) and Alycia Debnam-Carey (Alicia Clark).
6. Test your knowledge of the series with Fear the Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games.
7. Join the Fear the Walking Dead Insiders Club to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and exclusives.
9. Submit a question for Chris Hardwick to answer during Talking Dead‘s Fear Special this Sunday at 10/9c.
10. Chat about the finale with fellow fans in the Fear the Walking Dead forum.
The Fear the Walking Dead Season 1 Finale airs this Sunday at 9/8c followed immediately by a Talking Dead Fear Special.Read More