The first half of Comic Book Men Season 4 ends this Sunday at Midnight/11c. So who ya gonna call to go out with a bang? A Ghostbuster, of course! Ernie Hudson will be teaming up with the guys at The Stash this weekend. Can’t wait to see what’s in store? Here are seven ways to get ready for the Midseason Finale:
1. Catch up on any episodes you missed or re-watch your favorite moments with full episodes on amc.com.
2. Read interviews with the cast to get the inside scoop on the highlights of this season, the cast’s favorite items from the Stash and more.
3. Find out if you’re more like the son of Krypton or the Dark Knight by playing the Superhero Personality Quiz.
4. Relive the most talked about moments from this season, like the stand up competition in Episode 3, “Stand Up Guys,” the costume contest in Episode 5, “BronyCon” and more with these video extras.
5. How well do you know Batman? Can you recite every line of Star Wars by heart? Show off your inner geek with the Comic Book Men Ultimate Fan Games.
6. Check out the episode recaps to see what you missed or refresh your memory before the midseason finale.
The Midseason Finale of Comic Book Men airs Sunday, November 30 at Midnight/11c.Read More