This week, Aaron Paul talks up Breaking Bad, while Entertainment Weekly has photos of Bryan Cranston in The Infiltrator. Plus, Giancarlo Esposito is cast in a John Singleton police drama pilot. Read on for more:
• Speaking with Variety, Aaron Paul says, “We did 62 episodes of Breaking Bad, and so it’s such a detailed narrative. You’re not confined to a two-hour window to tell your story.”
• The Infiltrator, starring Bryan Cranston, will hit theaters on July 13, and Entertainment Weekly posts five of the movie’s production stills, which include “a behind-the-scenes shot of Cranston, blindfolded on the set right before the camera began rolling.”
• According to Deadline, Giancarlo Esposito has been cast in BET’s Rebel, John Singleton’s police drama pilot.
• The New York Daily News reports that Steven Michael Quezada won a New Mexico primary for a county commissioner seat in Bernalillo County and will now face the Republican incumbent in the general election.
• Writer-director Matthew Aaron tells the Chicago Tribune that Betsy Brandt plays his boss in his new movie, Landline.
• Collider.com spotlights a featurette for the new Final Fantasy movie, Kingsglaive, which features the voice of Aaron Paul who says, “People are going to love this movie. Blood, sweat, and tears went into this.”
Watch full episodes of Breaking Bad on amc.com.Read More