This week, Dean Norris talks about acting with Christopher Plummer, while Walt is named the greatest TV villain by Moviepilot. Plus, Bryan Cranston in Trumbo wins kudos from Deadline. Read on for more:
• Dean Norris speaks to the Toronto Star about shooting a “heart-stopping scene” in Remember with Christopher Plummer, saying, “I was terrified to be sharing the screen with one of the greatest actors of our time.” He also talks to Metro about acting with Plummer.
• Moviepilot explains why Walt is “the greatest villain/anti-hero to ever grace our screens.”
• Deadline says of Trumbo, “A screen triumph for all involved, it is especially Bryan Cranston’s magnificent work in the title role that towers over everything.”
• Houstonia, visiting Albuquerque, makes an effort to “find the show’s noteworthy filming locations.”
• TVLine reports that CBS has given a full-season order to Life in Pieces, a sitcom that stars Betsy Brandt.
• Female First showcases a U.K. trailer for Fathers and Daughters, which features Aaron Paul.
• Vanity Fair has the “haunting” opening credits for Moira Walley-Beckett’s Flesh and Bone (premiering on Starz next month).
Watch full episodes of Breaking Bad on amc.com.Read More