This week, Aaron Paul reveals his favorite Breaking Bad episode to The Irish Times, while Dean Norris talks to Fox News about being known as Hank. Plus, Bustle does a comparison of two of Bryan Cranston’s most well-known characters: Walt and Malcolm in the Middle‘s Hal. Read on for more:
• Dean Norris, speaking with FoxNews.com, says it’s OK if he’s forever known as Hank because Breaking Bad was “such a fantastic show to be a part of, and I love Hank Schrader and I loved playing him so if that ends up being the case I have no problem with it.”
• To mark the 15th anniversary of Malcolm in the Middle‘s premiere, Bustle does a “who wore it best” comparison for two iconic Bryan Cranston characters: Hal and Walt.
• Matt Jones tells The Hollywood Reporter that he read the part of Badger “like an idiot” at his Breaking Bad audition.
• On BBC Newsnight, RJ Mitte credits Breaking Bad, which “gave me a career, and it gave me an opportunity to…show people how normal a disability really is.”
• The Irish Examiner reports that a professor at the U.K.’s University of York put a Breaking Bad-related question on a chemistry exam.
• Deadline reports that Dean Norris has joined the cast of The Secret in Their Eyes, a crime thriller that will also star Chiwetel Ejiofor, Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts.
• Indiewire believes that David Costabile “would be excellent in a leading role in a show of the pedigree of those he has guested on,” which include Breaking Bad, Damages, The Wire and Flight of the Conchords.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the newsletter Breaking News.Read More