This week, Aaron Paul debuts a new Breaking Bad-inspired app, while Funny or Die gives Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman the Breaking Bad treatment. Plus, Krysten Ritter talks about reuniting with Aaron Paul on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Read on for more:
• Aaron Paul has introduced a new app that’s named after his Breaking Bad catchphrase, “”Yo B*tch,” according to CNN.
• E! Online showcases a Funny or Die parody of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman meets Breaking Bad, where Dr. Quinn “slaps on a pair of Walter White-esque glasses and embraces her new drug lord persona.”
• MStars has a clip of Krysten Ritter on Jimmy Kimmel Live talking about reuniting with Aaron Paul backstage and what it was like to choke to death on Breaking Bad.
• Vulture reports that Vince Gilligan’s Battle Creek will premiere on CBS on Sunday nights at 10pm, starting March 1.
• RJ Mitte writes in The Huffington Post, “I wouldn’t be in the position I am in today without my disability and be able to utilise what I know about living with CP [cerebral palsy] for my role in Breaking Bad.”
• According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kate Powers, one of Breaking Bad‘s script coordinators, has received a Writers Guild of America nod for co-writing an episode of SundanceTV’s Rectify.
• ComicBook.com says that Krysten Ritter has nabbed the lead in Marvel’s A.K.A. Jessica Jones, a Netflix series that will debut next year.
• Emily Rios has been cast in Season 2 of HBO’s True Detective, Deadline reports.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the newsletter Breaking News.Read More