This week, The Associated Press discusses Albuquerque’s Breaking Bad-driven tourism jump, while Jesse’s Toyota is now for sale. Plus, Indiewire features a Season 3 video essay. Read on for more:
• The Associated Press says Breaking Bad is responsible for Albuquerque seeing an “unexpected jump in tourists visiting popular sites from the show.”
• TMZ reports that Jesse’s 1984 Toyota Tercel is for sale at an Albuquerque car dealership.
• Indiewire spotlights a Breaking Bad Season 3 video essay, noting that the TV show is “filmed so as to be as suggestive–as potentially rich with meaning–as possible.”
• The International Business Times focuses on some of the businesses benefiting from Albuquerque’s Breaking Bad-fueled tourist boom.
• WhatCulture checks out five of Walter White’s most “awesome moments” over the course of the last five-and-a-half seasons.
• Salon showcases a Breaking Bad-themed terrarium, which features a “miniature interpretation” of the opening scene from the series pilot.
• Check out Dread Central for some of Dean Norris’s behind-the-scenes photos from his new TV series, CBS’ Under the Dome.
• To stay up-to-date on the latest news about Breaking Bad, sign up for the weekly newsletter Breaking News.Read More