There’s more Emmy talk this week, plus interviews with Bryan Cranston, Vince Gilligan — and actress Jennifer Aniston, who discusses her favorite TV show.
– Entertainment Weekly‘s Michael Ausiello forecasts a best actor win for Bryan Cranston: “You’d have to be high to bet against Cranston.” (No Link)
– In The Hollywood Reporter, TV Guide‘s Bruce Fretts predicts a best drama win for Breaking Bad, which “blew off the roof in its third season.” (No Link)
– AOL‘s Gary Susman thinks Bryan Cranston will win best actor, while Us Weekly‘s John Griffiths notes that Cranston is doing a “crackerjack job.” (No Links)
– On a potential third consecutive Emmy win, Bryan Cranston reveals to Deadline Hollywood that “it’s a possibility that I can hardly grasp.”
– Vince Gilligan chats with IGN, admitting that the “more Walter White departs from the man he was in the first episode, the more risk there is with every episode people tune out.”
– Jennifer Aniston tells Extra her favorite TV show is “the one with the meth addict.”Read More