This week, Bob Odenkirk is interviewed by Variety and is reportedly going to campaign for Steven Michael Quezada. Plus, The Irish Times is a fan of binge-watching Better Call Saul. Read on for more:
• Bob Odenkirk tells Variety that Jimmy/Saul is “a far more sympathetic character than he was in Bad. I was definitely taken aback by how much people like him now, but I feel he’s been re-imagined.”
• The New York Post reports that Bob Odenkirk and Dean Norris will campaign for Steven Michael Quezada in his campaign for commissioner of New Mexico’s Bernalillo County.
• The Irish Times recommends binge-watching Better Call Saul: “With a heartbreakingly sweet performance from Bob Odenkirk, it’s more impressionistically plotted and less predictable than Breaking Bad.”
• The Guardian calls Better Call Saul “one of the best decisions AMC has made since hiring Jon Hamm.”
• The Sporting News learns from Bob Odenkirk about the TV pilot he wrote several years ago for FX that centered around a minor league baseball team.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Better Call Saul news, sign up for Letters From Saul.Read More