This week, Deadline spotlights the show’s Emmy campaign, while The Orange County Register applauds the show and its actors. Plus, Deseret News recommends watching Better Call Saul. Read on for more:
• Deadline reports on the show’s Emmy campaign, which is comprised of billboards and Metro bus stop posters that feature the hashtag #BetterCallSaulFYC.
• Looking at the TV season just past, The Orange County Register considers Better Call Saul and Bob Odenkirk one of the year’s best dramas and best drama actors respectively — and credits supporting actors Jonathan Banks and Michael McKean “for lifting that series from very good to excellent.”
• Deseret News recommends Better Call Saul as a show that “takes the complexities of human morality out of Walter White’s meth lab and more squarely into the everyday lives of the average, non-drug-dealing American.”
• Variety reports that Bob Odenkirk has been tapped as a presenter at the Critics’ Choice Television Awards on May 31.
• ScreenCrush presents 10 facts about Better Call Saul as part of its “You Think You Know TV?” series.
• Fansided compares Jimmy/Saul’s appearance on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.
• Design & Trend compiles “the eight best Saul-isms that Mr. McGill has given us thus far.”
• Julie Ann Emery has booked a two-episode guest spot on Showtime’s Masters of Sex, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Better Call Saul news, join the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.Read More