This week, Bob Odenkirk chats with USA Today about Better Call Saul, while a new teaser for the show is highlighted by several news outlets. Plus, The Independent recommends watching the show or risk being in the “cultural doghouse.” Read on for more:
• Bob Odenkirk talks with USA Today, saying it’s “very eventful to be in young Saul’s life. It’s more complex than you know.”
• The U.K.’s The Independent advises watching Better Call Saul because “missing out will mean banishment to the cultural doghouse for most of next year.”
• The Hollywood Reporter showcases a new Better Call Saul teaser that poses an important question, “Why did Jimmy McGill become Saul Goodman?” The Huffington Post, The Independent, MTV, Time, Vanity Fair and Zap2it also watch the clip.
• Lavell Crawford tells The (Marysville, Tenn.) Daily Times that he’s lobbying for Huell to appear on Better Call Saul and has lots of scenarios to make it happen.
• Ireland’s Independent.ie thinks Better Call Saul “looks promising, and Bob Odenkirk deserves his own series.”
To stay up-to-date with all the latest Better Call Saul news, join the Better Call Saul Insiders Club.Read More