1. How do I login with my device?
- Step 1: Download the app from your device's app store.
- Step 2: On the app, get the activation code and go to www.amc.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Step 3: Enter the activation code and log in with your TV provider.
- Step 4: Start watching full episodes and video extras.
2. Why am I being asked to authenticate with my TV provider to access full episodes on the device app?
Full episodes are offered as a benefit to TV subscribers whose provider offers the full episode service and whose package includes AMC. We require a TV login to confirm your access. Please note: The device app does occasionally make select full episodes available without requiring login.
3. Which TV providers are available on the connected devices?
Apple TV: Armstrong, AT&T U-Verse, Atlantic Broadband, BEK Communications, Blue Ridge Communications, C Spire, Cable ONE, Consolidated Communications, Comcast Xfinity, COX, DIRECTV, EPB Fiber Optics, FTCtv, Google Fiber, GTI tv, Grande Communications, GVTC, Hawaiian Telcom, HBC, Home Telecom, Home Town Communications, Hotwire Communications, HTC, Inter Mountain Cable, Liberty Cablevision of PR, LUS Fiber, Mediacom, MetroCast, Midcontinent Communications, NewWave Communications, Optimum, Plateau Telecom, PlayStation™ Vue, Randolph Telephone, RCN, Service Electric Broadband, Service Electric Cable TV, Service Electric Cablevision, Sony Playstation VUE, Swiftel Communications, TDS, ValuNet, Verizon FIOS, WOW.
Roku: Armstrong, AT&T U-Verse, Atlantic Broadband, BEK Communications, Blue Ridge Communications, C Spire, Cable ONE, Consolidated Communications, Comcast Xfinity, COX, DIRECTV, EPB Fiber Optics, FTCtv, Google Fiber, GTI tv, Grande Communications, GVTC, Hawaiian Telcom, HBC, Home Telecom, Home Town Communications, Hotwire Communications, HTC, Inter Mountain Cable, Liberty Cablevision of PR, LUS Fiber, Mediacom, MetroCast, Midcontinent Communications, NewWave Communications, Optimum, Plateau Telecom, PlayStation™ Vue, Randolph Telephone, RCN, Service Electric Broadband, Service Electric Cable TV, Service Electric Cablevision, Sony Playstation VUE, Swiftel Communications, TDS, ValuNet, Verizon FIOS, WOW.
4. How can I watch full episodes on the device app?
You must login with your TV subscription ID and password. If you are unsure whether you have a username/password for your TV company or you've forgotten them, you can recover both by contacting your TV provider via the links listed below.
- AT&T U-Verse
- Atlantic Broadband
- BEK Communications
- Blue Ridge Communications
- Bright House Networks
- Cable ONE
- Comcast XFINITY
- Consolidated Communications
- EPB Fiber Optics
- Google Fiber
- Grafton Tech
- Grande Communications
- Hawaiian Telcom
- Home Town Communications
- Hotwire Communications
- Inter Mountain Cable
- LUS Fiber
- Liberty Cablevision of PR
- Midcontinent Communications
- NewWave Communications
- PlayStation™ Vue
- Randolph Telephone
- Service Electric Cable TV and Communications
- Service Electric Cablevision
- Swiftel Communications
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon FiOS
5. What if my TV provider isn't listed?
If your TV provider does not provide the full episodes service, please check back periodically to see if they’ve been added. We are currently working on bringing new providers on board.
6. Do I need to create a new TV provider account to watch on the device app?
No, you can use your existing TV provider username and password to watch on the device app.
7. What if my activation code isn't working?
If your activation code isn't working or has expired, please click on "Get a new code" on the device to get a new activation code.
8. I can watch full episodes on my computer and mobile device, but why isn't my TV provider listed on this device?
Currently, not all TV providers who support the full episode service on amc.com and the AMC mobile apps are supporting the service on this device. We are currently working on bringing new providers on board, so please check back periodically.
9. Do I need a TV provider log in to watch video extras on the device app?
No, video extras are available without a TV provider log in.
10. Why am I being asked to sign in again?
Your TV provider may ask you to re-verify your account periodically.
11. I logged in with my TV provider username/password but when I attempt to play a full episode, I get an error message that says I am not authorized to view this content. What does this mean?
If you have seen this message, it means that you are either a customer of a supported TV company but not a customer who subscribes to AMC, your subscription is for Internet only, or parental control settings are blocking this content. Therefore, you cannot access the full episode on the device app. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact your TV company and confirm that you are subscribing to AMC.
12. Do I need to be connected to the Internet or WiFi to access full episodes on the AMC app?
Yes, you will need a WiFi or Ethernet connection.
13. Does the AMC app have push notifications?
We do not have push notifications at the moment.
14. Which full episodes are available on the device app?
Typically, you can watch the most recent episodes of in-season AMC shows currently on-air. New episodes become available on the device the day after they premiere on AMC and are available for a limited duration. If a show is not in season, you will not usually find episodes on the device, except during special catch-up opportunities.
15. Do all full episodes require authentication with my TV provider?
Sometimes individual episodes are offered without login requirements during limited promotional periods.
16. Which AMC originals are featured in the device app?
AMC originals with available full episodes are featured on the home screen. The device app also features our most popular shows.
17. Why is the episode I want to watch no longer available?
We try to have episodes up as long as possible. The latest full episodes are always available in season. We also provide special catch-up episodes of previous seasons.
18. Is closed captioning available on the device app?
You can always count on AMC originals being closed-captioned on any device you use. AMC is committed to providing closed captioning for our hearing-impaired viewers. You can go to the device app’s settings and turn closed captioning on or off for all videos. You can also turn closed captioning on or off for individual videos by locating the captions option during video playback.
19. Am I able to resume a full episode that I was watching before I exited the app?
Yes. If you navigate to the 'Recently Watched' page found in the navigation menu, you will see a list of recently-watched full episodes. You can tap on an episode to restart or resume playback.
20. Can I purchase or download a full episode if it's not available on the device app?
Full episodes are currently not available for purchase through the device app. Please visit amc.com for more ways to watch your favorite shows.
21. Can I simultaneously sign into multiple devices with my TV provider username and password?
Yes, you can simultaneously sign into multiple devices of the same platform, but your TV provider may restrict the number of allowed devices for concurrent streaming.
22. Is the device app available for download internationally?
Currently, the device app is available for download in the United States, Canada and U.S. territories, including American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, US Military, United States Minor Outlying Islands and US Virgin Islands.
23. I'm experiencing technical difficulties with the device app and video player. What should I do?
Please reboot the device app and sign in with your TV provider. Also, confirm that you are still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact email@example.com with your device app, console model number, software version, AMC app version and TV provider.
24. I have a question about the device app that is not listed here. What should I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about the device app that is not listed on this page.
25. Have more general questions about AMC or want to contact us?
Contact AMC at email@example.com